Monday, June 27, 2011

And Away We Go...

So here I am writing a blog, this should be an adventure for me and for you, I've never even had a diary.  Since we have friends and family all over the country I thought this would be a great way to stay in touch.  I also hope to use this opportunity to share some of my ideas about...well everything.

It's been almost a year since we moved to Arkansas and wow it as been a whirlwind.  We miss all of our friends in South Carolina but we are enjoying this new chapter in our lives.  I will do my best to post pictures of our adventures here in the Natural State.  Brandon's Mom and Step-Dad were our first visitors this past weekend we had a blast exploring Hot Springs and Little Rock, it was great seeing them.




The biggest development this month is Brandon has quit smoking and doing a fantastic job it has been one week with no cigarettes and I have faith that he is done for good.  That's all I have for today but I'll be back to share shortly...

4 comments:

  1. You've been gone almost a year? That's the saddest thing I've heard all day :,-(

    & Yay for Brandon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Congrats to Brandon!!! We miss you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you guys in Michigan too!!!! :) I had to tease Brandon a bit the other day... Told him it was breaking news! Salem tobacco company, has seen record low sales for the month of June... An their are reports the company might be shutting down for good! Good job Brandon!!! lmao

    ReplyDelete