Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hot Springs Mountain Trail

This week I decided to go back to one of my favorite places Hot Springs, Arkansas.  Today was a beautiful day in Arkansas but it was HOT!!!

Hot Springs Mountain Trail is a great trail system that runs up the Hot Springs Mountain and down to Bathhouse Row.  I hiked several trails today here are some shots from another great day outdoors.

I started  my hike on the Grand Promenade it's a beautiful brick paved walkway that overlooks Central Ave.


I hiked up Hot Springs Mountain to the overlook tower, I was disappointed to find that it cost $7 to go up to the top of the tower I opted to walk across the street and take pictures of the natural overlook.





After this I took several winding trails around and down the mountain here are some pics.




After walking in the heat I am ready for long soak in the bath tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment